Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Module 5

iGoogle
The igoogle exercise was okay, though before that I never knew Google had so many different things on it, even a Google sort facebook! iGoogle is pretty cool, you can check the weather on it, go on MSN, read the news ... a whole new world opens up on just one website. If I could, I would suggest iGoogle to make their own new sort of chatting device like MSN, ending with @google.com. Google has made a whole lot of improvements from the very last time I visited it. There are many new choices of activities that you could do in your spare time. Thinking about it, I actually would like to work at Google. Most of the time you would probably be just sitting there in front of a computer making changes, it's already pretty modern. You won't need to do much, updating probably. It's a pretty free job.

Google Maps
After going on Google map, I checked a few more houses out and eventually realised that it invaded people's privacy. It's not very safe, as on foxfm a listener actually saw a old lady nude in front of her house. It would be pretty easy for someone to get stalked, finding where they live and getting a picture of it. Not that safe as I said before ... and you can even get directions now! Pretty handy thing though pretty dangerous.

No comments: