Monday, August 25, 2008

Module 4



Youtube
This video is of I kissed a girl, it's a parody version, pretty funny. Most of the videos on Youtube are pretty awesome, but it's just fuzzy and blury most of the time. They could improve it I guess and I would watch videos on there more often :)
There were many funny videos and some were shocking too, but I found this one very funny so I put it on.

Podcasts
I found the podcasts pretty interesting really. There was this one on fox fm about the how the Biggest Thing happened by Hamish&Andy. I obviously missed out on the way home, so they published it onto their website as a podcast. I listened to it on the website and it was pretty hooking, but later found out nothing really happened at all. It was very funny though. I learnt that podcasts actually replay what you missed, it's pretty useful. Anything important you missed out on; just find the podcast and all you need to do is play it over and over again, as many times as you like.

Downloadable Audio Books
The Downloadable Audio Books that I checked out are pretty fascinating. Instead of reading the book, it reads it to you. I found it similiar to the ones at the Thomastown Library, how it's in a case and theres a CD or tape inside. But the difference is that it is online instead. Great for lazy people that are willing to click a few clicks on a hyperlink and listen. Just sit back and relax and listen to the story, for free! Technology is taking over ...

No comments: